Monday, June 30, 2008

Rick Newman and Patrick Creed, I accept your challenge

I was at the Arlington County library and listened to your presentation "Firefight: Inside the Battle to Save the Pentagon on 9/11." I'm the one who asked, "what is the best evidence that Flight 77, piloted by an Arab, struck the Pentagon?"

My question is based on the evidence I present to the contrary at http://www.twf.org/News/Y2005/0307-Pentagon.html, and in other articles at The Wisdom Fund web site.

You did not permit me to lay the foundation for my question — which I could have done in about a minute, but you did state that you would be glad to debate me in another forum.

I look forward to it. I live in Pentagon City, and can be reached at 703-521-xxxx.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Could you give your full name, please?

This is a level playing field. Pat Creed and I have spent years applying sound journalistic and research principles to our topic, gathering all evidence available to us, corroborating accounts among eyewitnesses and others who were there, and exhaustively fact-checking everything that appeared in the final draft. The end result is a book published by a highly regarded publisher that has been well-received by virtually everyone who was directly involved at the Pentagon on 9-11. You are free to do the same, do your research, find a credible publisher, write a book, and then let the reading public decide if it merits you joining the national discussion on this topic. Good luck.

~ Rick Newman, co-author, FIREFIGHT: Inside the Battle to Save the Pentagon on 9-11 (www.FirefightTheBook.com)

Moderator said...

Rick, thanks for responding. My name is Enver Masud, I'm in the Arlington phone book, and you can view my evidence and arguments at http://www.twf.org/News/Y2005/0307-Pentagon.html.

If you report from the Pentagon, we could meet at Borders in Pentagon City.

Anonymous said...

Can someone PLEASE provide me with more info on the 3 alleged mysterious firefighters mentioned in Firefight: Inside the battle to save the Pentagon (pp.137)
And supposedly they were arrested Sept 12th (Goldberg et al., 2007, pp170) The latter also mentions a ´Johnny´ who was said to be a fake military person who ´ even introduces Gray and Beer (Arlington firefighters) to a couple of friends of his who say they work for Special Forces.´
This suggests that it was NOT a random occurrence.
But, I cannot find any other info related to this. Court, police or media transcripts.
Please contact me at Brendancastrovalencia@hotmail.co.uk