Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Challenge to publisher of Skeptic Magazine

The following is the text of an email sent to Michael Shermer who appeared on the Colbert Report today:

Mr. Shermer "The 9/11 Commission Report" is fatally flawed.

Just this week Dr. Lynn Margulis (recipient of the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement) called the events of September 11, 2001 “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”.

As a consulting engineer since 1987, I have advised top officials in Albania, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Latvia, Pakistan, Russia, Tanzania, and the United States. I've also worked for the World Bank, USAID, U.S. Department of Energy (where I managed 26 teams to conduct the National Power Grid Study), District of Columbia Public Service Commission, the Iowa Corporation Commission, and for the U.S. private sector.

I've been skeptical of the official version of 9/11 since early 2002. I've summarized my findings in a slide presentation. I have a blog. And this Saturday we're having a "9/11 Teach-In" in Arlington.

I challenge the Skeptics Society to find fault with my conclusions.

Enver Masud
Founder and CEO
The Wisdom Fund
www.twf.org

No comments: